Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Resolution - lasted approx 12 hours

Oh no, I need help - I failed miserably on one of my resolutions - that was, not to buy any more stamps (as I have hundreds). Well, it's bad enough that I gave in and bought some of the new Penny Black Spring collection - which I can be TOTALLY forgiven for!! But I also ordered some gorgeous American Art Stamps (the range from Karen Stolper) from the US (the price and the postage was so low I could hardly say no!) Now I will have to be patient for them to arrive. Patience.. hmm, yes, I've heard of that concept!! As SOOOOON as they arrive I'll make and post some cards using them!

Which resolution will fail next??
  • Not to buy anymore paper?
  • To drink less red wine?
  • To keep my craft stash tidier?
It's just a matter of time....



1 comment:

Suzanne said...

oh dear me too. I have just received a parcel this morning from Happy Stamper with some of the new spring stamps. Ha Ho this is why I go to work!!! Sue :o)

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008