Friday, January 18, 2008

Penny Black Challenge "D"



Another of the A-Z Penny Black Challenges - this is week three (C) so I'm a week ahead - which I will catch up on next week as I will have no craft time (awwww!). This is the D challenge and the best I could come up with is D for Dance. I'm a little D for Disappointed that I couldn't do better! I'm E for Expecting to be better for the E challenge!

The stamps used are: "Ecarte, Splits, Pirouette" and "Dance, Sing, Love" - I just used bits of them!

If you would like to join in on the challenge then just check out the docrafts website on the cardmaking forum!

I need to brainstorm some techniques and themes for E right through to Z! Need to get my thinking cap on! I guess E for Easter would be my obvious next choice - and I could E for Emboss!!

3 comments:

Manna said...

Very nice. Love the sentiment!

suzann said...

This is so stinking cute!!!! Love it!

Gina said...

I thought I had left a comment on this one, where is my head, Lovely card and great layout
Gina x

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008