Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yippee!

Totally not craft related! The postman has just been and brought me a large white envelope! I could tell what it was before opening it.. the exam results from the exam I sat back on the 7th February. I deliberated about opening it!! But I'm glad I did - I passed! Now I'm a qualified project manager. Thank goodness I don't have to re-sit! I'd like to say a big thank you to all my blog friends who sent me wishes of good luck at the exam time!
What a good day today is!

12 comments:

Manna said...

BIG CONGRATS to you! Way to go, girl!

Anonymous said...

Huge congratulations hunny!

Natalie said...

Congratulations, I am so pleased for you. x

Gina said...

Well done Tracy,all the effort you put in was well worth it :)
Gina xx

Alex said...

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! WHOOOOHHOOOOOOO!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Suzanne said...

Congratulations and well done.. project manager ehh sounds very important!! Sue:o)

Amber Porter said...

congrats!! That is awesome! Cyber hugs comin at ya!!

Lou Sims said...

CONGRATULATIONS. Well done. All that hard work was worth it in the end.

Anonymous said...

Project manager - a Prince II qualification? I'm well impressed that you have the time to make so many beautiful cards, run a house, a child and work!
Congrats on the qualification?

Susan

Katie said...

Congratulations and well done to you!

Katie
x

suzann said...

Good for You!! I bet you are very happy and relieved!

Maureen said...

WOO HOO!! That is fantastic - a lil early birthday gift!! We all knew you would do it!! LOL

((())) Maureen

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008