Monday, June 11, 2012

You are the wind beneath my wings

Something different for me!  This is my entry for the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge

The inspiration for the challenge is the lyrics to "Wind Beneath My Wings" from Beaches.  Reading through the lyrics I thought of love, music, butterflies and making the most of every moment.  The colour scheme for this card came from the pale aqua lace which was lying in a huge bag of mixed embellishments (which I'm supposed to be tidying out!!).  I then found some Pink Paislee papers from the London Market collection.  The stamps are Tim Holtz and Indigo Blu.  Inks are Stampin' up (Soft Suede) and Tim Holtz distress (Bundled Sage).

Pop on over to the Cupboard Trilogy blog - loads of inspiration, and a fantastic prize!

Tx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow,what a beautiful card Tracy, I think you have created a beautiful interpretation of the song
Thank you for joining in my challenge & good luck!
Jane x
TCT

Carole said...

Beautiful card Tracy xx

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008