Monday, February 22, 2016

One tiny corner...

Hi!  I thought I would share one tiny corner of my craft space (and I do mean "tiny"!).  It might be tiny but it means a whole lot.. and to me it's what crafting is all about.  Seeing a need for some personalised items on my desk my one and only child decided that decopatch was the way to go (well it is great fun!)  And she decided that what I really needed was a reminder that I was a "MUM"..(like I would ever forget!) and a flower pot to use as a desk tidy (actually its great.. no more am I covered in the little hexagonal backs from SU! dimentionals!)  So right now, I am feeling like a very lucky lady!



1 comment:

Tracey said...

Aw what lovely presents Tracy, your daughter certainly has your crafty gene :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008