Sunday, April 10, 2016

Feeling Foxy?

Hello! Hope you're having a lovely weekend! 
It's a lazy day here... the cats are sleeping, the house smells of baking (carrot cake so far!), and a Sunday roast is planned for later.  I just love Sunday's like this!

So, some time for me to play with a new die set which arrived during the week. It's a Sizzix Thinlits Fold-a-long by Jen Long.  A combination of 6 dies to make a lovely little Fox card.  My first attempt was a bit fiddly but the second was much easier (and quicker!) as I did things in a logical order!

Here's a link to the Sizzix video tutorial for the card.

And here's the (professional) finished result...


Here are my two attempts!

 
Good fun! I just need to work out what to do to embellish these further!
 
 

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008