Monday, April 4, 2016

Like a Princess..

Hi! Welcome to another week!

It's wet, windy and cold here in central Scotland today and I've been busy continuing with the crafty de-clutter!  It's very rewarding to see all the things you forget you have, and to see how tastes/trends have changed over the last 11 years or so.

Taking a break from the clear out to make a quick card with a lovely Stamping Bella stamp, coloured with Copics and Polychromos.

 
I've kept the layout quite simple.
 
I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Glitter N Sparkle (Use a punch/die)
Crafty Calendar (Anything Goes - April)
 
Now, I suppose I better get back to de-cluttering!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors and paper. Very darling. Thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delights
Xoxo Heather

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Helen DT

Chris said...

Beautiful colours, lovely design and I love the stamp! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Unknown said...

I Love the way you made the warm skin tones pop out against the cooler tones of the card. Lovely mix of patterns and textures, fab job ! thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights - DT MsWipz

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008