Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Please stop me shopping!!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... or more appropriately (if my OH asks!!) how dear, how dear,.... you get the idea!   I find the biggest problem I have when I have no me/crafty time is that I ...........SHOP!!! and OMG am I good at it!!

This is just a selection... not counting all the digis I've downloaded over the last week!!







Now I just need to "merge" it into my "stash" and claim "innocence... had it for ages... "  LOL   #confessionsofacrafter

1 comment:

Megan J said...

Ha ha ha! I think we all have that problem, them the companies email you special deals which can't be resisted! I too have been adding to my stash recently (read the last three days) 40% off too good to resist... have fun when you bust open those packets!

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008