Friday, October 28, 2016

Illustrator by Spectrum Noir

Oh I am sooooo excited!  Courier delivery today was all 96 of the brand new launch from Spectrum Noir - their new artist quality alcohol markers - "Illustrator".  A wee bit expensive to get the full range in one go but I deserved a treat!


Not had a chance to play yet but have had a little scribble and have sorted them into their colour families and initial impressions are very good!  They blend very well and they are easy to hold.


A brilliant range of colours - probably edging slightly more towards the lighter shades.. but that's not a problem as these will compliment my Copics and ProMarkers.  I think I might be tipping 500 now (ooops!), and that's not counting water based pens etc. 

Time to play this weekend - and a whole extra hour on Sunday!!

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008